Web page layout and Re: [rc5] segfaults?

Tom Wheeler tomw at intelligraphics.com
Sat Jul 26 09:32:50 EDT 1997

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:10:48 +0100, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:

>>Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
>>From: Murray Stokely <murray at cdrom.com>
>>Subject: Re: [rc5] segfaults?
>>
>>I think the web page is laid out fairly well.  The information is
>>quick and easy to get to, etc..
>
>I find that the web page takes forever to load using Netscape.  I have a
>fast net connection, with several fast direct links from my ISP to the USA
>(west and east coast) - Spyglass Mosaic loads the web page in a fraction of
>the time.
>
>I find it very difficult to find what's on the page - like Steve, I'd
>suggest a modular approach, and maybe some suggestion of who to contact
>with comments about the web page.

I don't find the page to load slowly at all using Netscape.  Nor do I
find it difficult to find things, though the main page is a little
long.  But I'd rather keep it the way it is than split it all up.  I
vote to keep it.

RC5 site maintainer(s): please fix the stats before you work on the
main page, if you do decide to change it.  Or if you like, I can change
the main page - just tell me what you want done.

Regards,
Tom Wheeler
tomw at intelligraphics.com