[rc5] Screen Saver weirdness with RC5

psychedelic-harry at mindless.com zberger at ldl.net
Sun Jul 27 14:15:47 EDT 1997

On 7/27/97 12:47 Brian J. Stewart blurted:

>Has anyone experienced problems with their screen savers *NOT* kicking in
>when RC5 (win32 in my case) is running in default nice mode??
>
>RC5-CODERS: The RC5 clients are not intercepting the screen saver messages
>under WIN95/NT are they???  I don't think they are but i'm asking...

They wouldn't do that but why are you trowing away cycles on a screen
saver when you could just let RC5 have them???

>+-------------------------------------------------------------+
>| BRIAN STEWART || Team Name: bstewart at kc-primary.net         |
>|               || Theme    : "Cult of the Dead Cows"         |
>| Team Leader   || Web Site : http://www.biogate.com/bstewart |
>+-------------------------------------------------------------+
>|  Want to help our team win a $1000, then join our effort!   |
>in the body.

-=Psychedelic Harry=-
http://ldl.net/~zberger/
-----
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance?
Let them take arms... The tree of liberty must be watered periodically
with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike.  It is its natural manure.
   -- Thomas Jefferson (letter to William S.  Smith, 1787, in Jefferson,
      On Democracy 20, S. Padover, ed., 1939)