[rc5] MacOS the top? Funny

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary devbahn at geocities.com
Mon Jul 28 00:04:12 EDT 1997

On Mon, 28 Jul 97 01:20:35 -0400, psychedelic-harry at mindless.com wrote:

>>Hmm... 1119073+582513=1701586
>
>Is that the best y'all can do for having 90% of the market ;)

Well, 50% of them can't get Windoze to connect to the `net, and 49% of
them can't get Internet Exploiter to connect to rc5.distributed.net to
get the client! :) Not to mention the "stability" of the platform in
question :) I thought we were talking about OS's, not DOS shells :)

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/*          E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd           */
/*               Death To The Mass Mailers!               */
/*          DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary          */
/*                qrionua at trbpvgvrf.pbz                   */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/  */
/*       DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary        */
/*             qrionua-tnzrf at trbpvgvrf.pbz                */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/  */