[rc5] MacOS the top? Funny

Shea Tisdale shea at signalinc.com
Mon Jul 28 11:44:46 EDT 1997

A little friendly poking is nice - especially since I'm one of those
"whining mac folks". But there were and are some Macintosh issues that need
to covered in the list.  I mean we even had OS2 people saying we were a
small segment of the effort just a few weeks ago.  Imagine one of the 2000
or so OS2 users worldwide complaining about the list addressing Macintosh
issues.

But I have to say that the big picture is the most important thing.  And
while I know a Mac will probably be the one to break the key and to lead
the pack in all stats (soon) - I'll be very happy if its a commodore 64,
Tandy Color Computer or an Atari 400 that cracks the key.

Go Bovine
Go Macintosh

Shea Tisdale
Signal Interactive, Incorporated