[rc5] stats question

Francois Gouget fgouget at club-internet.fr
Tue Jul 29 02:55:51 EDT 1997

	Sorry for asking yet another stats question but I think this one
is a new one.
	When I have a look at the new stats "Rankings by Email/Team"  it
says "Stats run: Tue Jul 22 12:59:08 1997 GMT". So they have not been
updated for 7 days which is a long time ago but that's ok.
	Now when I look at the stats for my email address
(filter on club-internet) I get "Stats run: Mon Jul 28 23:48:52 1997 GMT"
but the total does not seem up to date.

	Which hypothesis in the following is correct:
 - The second date means that the cgi script has been run today but
with data that is 7 days old.
 - The number of blocks returned is correct but since I return the blocks
I process at work in batches of about 2000 from my home computer the
server "believes" that I'm a spammer and ignores my reports.

	I truely hope it's the first one. May be I should use the old
stats the next day instead. I'll try that next time anyway.

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget at club-internet.fr                http://www.mygale.org/~fgouget/