[rc5] Signature Files

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Mon Jul 28 22:43:23 EDT 1997

After looking over the e-mail stats, I've become convinced that signature
files have a much more widely reaching influence than I previously thought;
 When I joined rc5, there were only three people from my ISP participating;
since I added the signature below to all of my messages (both e-mail and
news) there have been nearly 7 people who have joined the effort.

The moral; I don't know how many people who read this list have signature
files that point people toward the RC5 effort; however, if you don't have
one right now, I suggest you add one.

Thanks,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com