[rc5] rc5-team@osrhe.edu

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Jul 29 02:55:42 EDT 1997

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:36:24 -0500, Brian Young wrote:

>I was tring to say, or make the point that Kansas and Oklahoma share
>some of the same disdain amoung the states, mainly that they are primary
>flat and brown and boring to drive though.

:-P Speak for you're central Oklahoman self.  Northeastern Oklahoma is
known as Green Country (says it all) and is really nice.  The wind
doesn't blow all the time and we even have trees that grow taller than
15 feet.  Not to mention the fact that our dirt is brown instead of
red.

Proud to be an Okie from Muskogee...

Colin L. Hildinger