[rc5] Mac approaching the top! (Not there yet, though)

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Jul 29 04:23:47 EDT 1997

On Mon, 28 Jul 97 23:46:25 -0700, Barry Nathan wrote:

>Also, look at how far we've come in less than 16 days! The other top 5
>teams (except for #5 - is that Team Warped?) have been around for at
>least 100 days.

Yep, and we only wish we had a resource like the Evangelist to use to
recruit.  I've spent some time looking around the web page and it's
really well done.  Of course, am I correct that Guy is a paid Apple
employee?  Anyway, after a little looking around, I decided that us
OS/2 users NEED a resource like this, so we at OS/2 e-Zine! will be
starting a similar list soon (not afraid to immitate a good thing).

And don't count us out yet, we may still find a source for another
couple of hundred Mkeys/s.  :)  If only ibm.com would decide that they
need to compete with apple.com on this thing...

Colin L. Hildinger