[rc5] Cumulative stats

rebecca at astrid.u-net.com rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Wed Jul 30 19:30:32 EDT 1997

Hi there,

The RC5 web page states that cumulative stats are now fully functional, but when I look at my stats, I'm told that the stats which were run on Weds. 30th July at 1733 (which is the time I connected to my own stats) does not show the blocks I reported yesterday.

Does the phrase `Stats run: Weds Jul 30 17:33:52 1997 GMT' mean anything?

And why does the main web page claim that the stats are fully functional - it seems to me that stats *aren't* working right, and this fact has caused me some concern - I believed the inaccurate information given by the web page, which made me think that there was something wrong with the Mac v2.002 client which meant that it wasn't reporting blocks correctly.

Rowland.