[rc5] Getting UNIX client to run nohup'ed?

Scott McDermott scottm at kcls.org
Wed Jul 30 11:53:24 EDT 1997

Greetings.  I've just jumped on this here bandwagon and have a problem.
The Sparc clients don't seem to want to continue running after I logout,
as they should when they're nohup'ed.  Example:

nohup ./rc5-client &

Then I exit, and the client says it's received a shutdown signal (which is
really lame).  What can I do to satisfy this client?