[rc5] Cumulative stats

Jeff Leigh robocop at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 12:05:55 EDT 1997

It looks to me like the stats were last run at:

Stats run: Tue Jul 29 03:56:06 1997 GMT

The time stamp on the top of the other pages is listing the current time,
not the time they were actually run. Look at the total executive summary
for the actual time the stats were processed. It doesn't look like they
have run the stats for yesterday yet, so the cumulative stats are one day
behind.

     - "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.

Have some CPU cycles to spare?  Visit http://rc5.distributed.net
and join the effort to prove the necessity of strong encryption!