[rc5] Cyberian's stats

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Jul 30 18:48:19 EDT 1997

OK, granted, they don't have NEARLY the amount of data that we do, but
their stats ROCK.  When you search for a team name, it gives you the
host names and emails of everyone running for that team!!!  Their
clients (at least the OS/2 one) aren't any faster than ours and we've
covered almost 10% of the keyspace, but their stats are impressive.

Colin L. Hildinger