[rc5] Specific Block Decode Capability

Jeff Leigh robocop at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 31 10:01:05 EDT 1997

Very good idea. I know of several times where the client crashed and I
wanted to go back and finish the block it was working on. All we need is a
small script that can add an entry into the buff-in file. Of course we
need to know the format of the file in order to do this.

     - "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.

Have some CPU cycles to spare?  Visit http://rc5.distributed.net
and join the effort to prove the necessity of strong encryption!