[rc5] New Win32 client available

Rocket Socks Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu
Thu Jul 31 13:54:07 EDT 1997

At 11:25 AM 7/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>From the HIDDEN.TXT file included with the Win32 V2 hidden client:
>
>  Note that the hidden client has two special options, beyond
>  those supported by the standard version of the client.
>     -install     Install as Win95 service
>     -uninstall   Uninstall as Win95 service

Oh sure, you want me to read - next I'll ahve to write something... what's
this world as a lazy college student coming too??

thanks for pointing that out, I guess I should have rtfm'd a bit first -
sorry.

later

Eric Smith
***Sig File - Don't Ask***
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/
----
Submit a screenshot!
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/screenshots.html
----
People say I'm apathetic and stupid.  I don't know what that means, and
quite frankly, I don't care.