[rc5] New Win32 client available

Mario Gaucher mario.gaucher at writeme.com
Thu Jul 31 13:57:25 EDT 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:46:04 -0500, David McNett wrote:

>Therefore, when comparing client speeds, it's
>important to remember that you should multiply the cyberian client's rate
>by 0.9 in order to get the true comparison.

Why?!?
- - - - -
 Windows R4 looking thru, PM is afternoon

Mario Gaucher  [Membre TeamOS/2]  |  Pour avoir ma clef PGP publique
Drummondville, Quebec, Canada     |  "Demande PGP Mario" dans le
http://www.drummond.com/os2/      |  sujet du message

 -- I don't support any Unsolicited Mass Email or USENET Posting.
 -- cyberpromo.com, answerme.com, savetrees.com, etc. are operated by
 -- Sanford Wallace of the Junk FAX bill fame.. his sites are a major
 -- source of email UMM either directly or via relay.
 -- TraceRoute shows his provider is AGIS.NET
 -- Use this sig if you want this "SPAM" stopped.