[rc5] Chilled was Re: Stats query?

Bob Krzaczek rskpci at cis.rit.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:43:27 EDT 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Wayne Collins wrote:
> I just thought you might like to know that I have added you to my email
> kill list. I won't receive another message from you so don't bother
> replying.

Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us.  No, really, I'd like to
thank you and everyone else in that thread (and those like it).

I cannot express just how enriched my life is from these messages.  When I
read them, they summon feelings of community and team spirit that are not
easily described.  How these mailings contribute towards the effort is
unbelievable.

<shakes his head>

Sheesh.

// bob