[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #65

Bryan Talbot btalbot at qualcomm.com
Thu Jul 31 13:31:42 EDT 1997

Andrew Brennan wrote:

> > Will there *ever* be a personal proxy for version 2 clients, ive
> been
> > waiting a while.
> >
>    Not that it's ideal (or perhaps workable on all platforms) but I
> think
>    a personal proxy is scriptable at this time with some creative use
> of
>    the -flush and -fetch options and a bit of file transferring.

I'm doing this for several linux and digital unix machines behind a
firewall.  Pretty simple script really.

WARNING: This message attracts every other piece of matter in the
universe with a force proportional to the product of the masses and
inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.