[rc5] Re: Cyberian client's rate (was New Win32 client available

Murray Stokely murray at cdrom.com
Thu Jul 31 14:41:01 EDT 1997

But if we all switched over there, we would get the job done faster.  period.

  - no export restrictions
  - faster clients
  - working stats
  - more prize money for the winning netizen

If they are smart they should start at the half way point as far as
keys are concerned.  That way the two efforts don't overlap in any
way, and it won't really matter which one the average person
participates in.