[rc5] Re: Cyberian client's rate (was New Win32 client available

Jeff Leigh robocop at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:40:49 EDT 1997

I think one of their major shortcomings is the lack of a Mac OS client.
Mac users are currently doing the largest chunk of blocks each day.
Without a Mac client, there is no way any of us Mac users could switch
even if we wanted to.

Have some CPU cycles to spare?  Visit http://rc5.distributed.net
and join the effort to prove the necessity of strong encryption!