[rc5] Re: Cyberian client's rate (was New Win32 client available)

Vincent Janelle random at avara.com
Thu Jul 31 19:21:07 EDT 1997

1) There are no export restrictions on the rc5 client.
2) They're not going to get a lot faster.  Most of our clients are faster
than theirs.
3) I'm not in this for the stats, I'm in this to prove that 56 Bit is not
enough to protect our privacy.
4) See three -- I'm not really interested in the money(well, I am, but I
like to be on the wining side.)

The cyberian people have been playing with people's greed, and their lack
of knowledge that the US government has up'd teh max export to 56 bit.