[rc5] New Win32 client

Rocket Socks Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu
Thu Jul 31 21:51:58 EDT 1997

I read in one of these posts that the new client was optimized for
Pentiums.  I can certainly see it on my 100 and 166, but when I put it on
an IBM/Cyrix 166, it went _way_ down.

Is it actually slower, or should I be looking for other problems with that
machine?

I ask currently have the hidden client on 11 machines and am wondering
whether I should switch it over (oh yeah - they are all IBM/Cyrix chips as
well).

Are there any plans for a hidden Mac client?  Sorry if this isn't possible,
I'm not much of a Mac person.

later

Eric Smith
***Sig File - Don't Ask***
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/
----
Submit a screenshot!
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/screenshots.html
----
People say I'm apathetic and stupid.  I don't know what that means, and
quite frankly, I don't care.