Whinging? was [rc5] MacOS the top? Funny

Joe Zitzelberger zberger at ldl.net
Thu Jul 31 23:17:51 EDT 1997

On 7/29/97 3:40 PM Rebecca and Rowland blurted:

>[snip]
>>
>>The more people bitch, whine and complain, the longer it takes for the
>>people who are doing the work to do it.
>
>But... without the complaints, the people doing the work would never know
>what needed to be done.  The official line on the Mac v2.000 client was
>that it `ran fine straight out of the box'.  That statement is so
>inaccurate it qualifies as a statistic...

The only complaints I've seen about the Mac v2.000 build had the headers
'Rebecca and Rowland' attached....I've haven't noticed others (though I
must admit, I only briefly scan the list for news of the mac client) and
have had the thing running continously for 3 weeks, I've only taken it
down to install OS8 and put the v2.002 build up....

Perhaps you should look into an init conflict or some strange hardware
you might have....

>Rowland.
>

>----
>in the body.

-=Psychedelic Harry=-
http://ldl.net/~zberger/
-----
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance?
Let them take arms... The tree of liberty must be watered periodically
with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike.  It is its natural manure.
   -- Thomas Jefferson (letter to William S.  Smith, 1787, in Jefferson,
      On Democracy 20, S. Padover, ed., 1939)