[rc5] How to setup client behind Firewall.

Luc I. Suryo luc at Patriots.NET
Tue Jul 1 19:18:00 EDT 1997

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with this one
We have about 5 system doing othing during the next 2 months, so let's roll ;-

This is the situation

system1 ------|

systemx ------|

http-proxy----|
  |           |
  -------------------------------------> Firewall -> The Net.

socks-4client |
              -------------------------> socks4 server -> The Net.

All are Sun system running Solaris.
Can someone please tell me how to setup the clients (maybe a personal
proxy?) so they can get the blocks via the http-proxy?

I do prefer to go via the http proxy, I can then use 2 PCs here
(WinNT and Win95) that are doing nothing.

Thnx

--
Kind regards
Luc Suryo

 ISPI of Lincoln                  One-to-One Internet Business Solutions
 Lincoln Nebraska, USA         Tel.:+1 402 441 3292 / Fax.: +1 402 483 5418

 E-mail : luc at ELM.NET or luc at ISPI.NET