[rc5] v2 clients and personal proxy server?

Luc I. Suryo luc at Patriots.NET
Wed Jul 2 09:45:38 EDT 1997

> Has anyone else had trouble getting the v2 clients to connect to a
> personal proxy server (or anything other than rc5proxy)?  It works fine
> with the v1 clients, but the v2 clients say:
Patrick,

could you sent me some info how you did this (with v1)?
Thnz

--
Kind regards
Luc Suryo

 ISPI of Lincoln                  One-to-One Internet Business Solutions
 Lincoln Nebraska, USA         Tel.:+1 402 441 3292 / Fax.: +1 402 483 5418

 E-mail : luc at ELM.NET or luc at ISPI.NET