[rc5] Personal UK FTP Mirror

Al Sutton al at alsutton.com
Sun Jun 1 09:57:07 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I mirror the rc5 directory of ftp.distributed.net on a machine which is
on JANET and I would like to offer it as a place for downloading the
clents for anyone on JANET (The UK academic network). This is not an
official site, and I am not aware of any other JANET based mirrors, but
as any JANET user will tell you the links to the states can be appauling
at times, so I thought this would be of use to a number of people.

You can download the software from:
ftp://ftp.inet.alsutton.com/pub/rc5/

I'll state again, This is NOT an official mirror, it's just something
that I thought will be of use to JANET users.

Al.

--
--------- Al Sutton  (al at alsutton.com) ---------
------ PGP Key available from www.pgp.net ------