[rc5] Personal Proxy Keyserver (Build 135)

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Mon Jun 2 00:14:24 EDT 1997

At 09:01 PM 6/1/97 -0700, David Christensen wrote:
>Are there equivalents to SIGHUP and SIGTERM in the Windows world?

The only thing I was able to implement in that simple port is the
Ctrl-Break handler, which should force it to cleanly send any queued
notifications and then quit.  The command-line Win32 personal proxy is
being provided currently as only a temporary measure, as we already have a
much more powerful GUI personal proxy available for Win32 platforms that
will begin distribution within the next couple of weeks.