[rc5] keyspace flaw

Chris Carlin volkris at cryogen.com
Tue Jun 3 02:16:20 EDT 1997

Eric Hustvedt wrote:

> which is to prove that the US government is being
> foolhardy in limiting the strength of encryption software.

I think we it's being discussed, the mission should be made to be a bit
more international than just to prove the US government wrong. The
reason "because it's there" applies to why I'm doing it.

And for the people that ARE doing if for the money, well let's just not
mention the probability... :)

--
Chris Carlin

When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?

Hi, I'm a signature virus... Why don't you copy me into your sig?