[rc5] bored? No, Windows 95!

bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu
Thu Jun 5 15:13:11 EDT 1997

SMEarp at aol.com wrote:

> >Windows 95 crashes? It's more stable then a Mac
>
> I have not (literally) had to restart my heavily used 60MHz PowerMac in
> over a year (I'm dead serious).  In a related note, just tonight the Win
> '95 machine I was working on had 4 separate "Illegal instruction" errors,
> from Netscape and Word, the last one requiring a restart.  Soo.... I must
> respond: Mac crashes?  It's more stable than Windows 95.  :o)
>
> -Sean Earp
>
> ----
Well, Windoze95 may be a crappy, bug-infested OS (hopefully MS will fix
some bugs), but Apple has been losing loads and loads of money each
quarter.  They can't advertise, for one.You can say "They'll be okay".
Maybe, but I doubt it.  Even if they have money coming out the wazoo,
they WILL have to declare bankruptcy soon if things keep going for Apple
like they are now.