[rc5] My proxy server

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jun 6 15:39:29 EDT 1997

On Fri, Jun 06, 1997 at 11:29:17AM -0400, Donald J. Rude wrote:
>It would appear that someone using UU.NET dial-up is using my proxy server...
>starting on: 6/5/97 23:26:58 GMT  I'm just curious if I know this person (I don't

If possible, you might want to run tcpdump on your 2056 port and figure out
what e-mail address is being used by that person.  It'd be a simple matter
to decode the packets, especially since you're looking for a text string.
:-)

Sean
--
 "I was just thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said
 ``I drank what?''"  -- Chris Knight, _Real_Genius_