[rc5] unknown OS/2 contributors

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Thu Jun 12 05:40:07 EDT 1997

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:05:16 -0500, Marc Sissom wrote:

>I say OS/2 in the subject because my team id is used as an example in the
>auto-dialup version that is posted on Henry Miller's page, and this is
>the most likely way that I can think of for folks to "join" our team!

  Well I used that auto-dialup version, but I changed the paramaters to my
email team and the rc5proxy server.
  BTW, I've sorta "improved" on that auto-dialup version, by having it
handle hangups better, added OS/2 signaling and put it in the right idle
mode. Before it was still in a normal processing class, just a lower one,
I've added a switch to actually put it in the idle class.
  The non-autodial version on the rc5 clients page and the source is on
ftp.distributed.net/incoming/rc5-os2-src.zip
  The autodial version I haven't released since the "new" clients are
supposed to be released soon. *hint hint* :)

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com