Stats on personal proxies (and Re: [rc5] Play fair.)

Thomas A. Gunter tag at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 13 11:16:15 EDT 1997

My guess is he was fired for sending every e-mail message three times.

I'm running a personal proxy on a Linux box.  I'd like to be able to easily
see how much of the load each of my machines connecting to it is doing.

Has anyone done any scripting for a personal proxy that would do this?

I've just been dumping the log into Excel and running it through some
processing, but that's getting old.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas A. Gunter         | "Han!"              "Luke!"
Departmental Services    | "You alright?"      "Fine. Together again, huh?"