[rc5] Dial on Demand dialer

Sam H. Bailey SBailey at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 13 17:35:33 EDT 1997

To All,

I've started in on the RC5 challange (32/12/7), but my corporate firewall is preventing access to certain ports.  My machine here at work has a modem, but I need some kind of dial on demand software which will call my ISP when a new key is needed.  I could probably hook up about 15 pentuim machines, which are almost always idle, through a personal proxy on my machine, and use the dial on demand software to get a new block of keys.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good dial on demand package?  All machines are win95 with 16 meg RAM minimum.  I also have a PPro 200 machine at home, running NT 4.0, which I would like to use, but again I need the dial on demand software.

Thanks,

SAM