Stats on personal proxies (and Re: [rc5] Play fair.)

Brett McCormick brett at speedy.speakeasy.org
Fri Jun 13 17:56:43 EDT 1997

I've got a personal proxy stats script I'd be happy to share, although
it doesn't calculate load or anything, it just processes the log file.
http://www.muppetlabs.com/~brett/rc5/stats.cgi I'll put a link to the
source shortly..

I need to redo the way it calculates kkps per second -- is there a way
I could find out how it is currently being done?