[rc5] FAQ

Evan Vetere vetere at avara.com
Sun Jun 15 17:18:36 EDT 1997

> Is there an FAQ or quick start guide anywhere on the RC5 page?  I can't
> seem to find one...

This has started me thinking...
If we're going to be going public in a big way soon, I think we'd better make ourselves as 'pretty' (user-friendly) as possible. Attractive web layout (this is mostly already done), FAQ, project history, goal presented in layman's terms, all those other fun stuff.

It'd probably help the overall speed a lot in the short run - nontechies who would otherwise hit the site and get scared at the technical nature of it would be lured in this way.

The banners are looking good; these will help a lot.

-Evan Vetere
vetere at ethereal.net