[rc5] Personal Proxy Server

Jason A. Farque' jasonf at pigging.com
Mon Jun 16 01:05:02 EDT 1997

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997 18:01:24 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>	Hello, I emailed you earlier about the personal proxy
>server, and the problems I was having with it.
>
>	The proxy is still not working properly, it only
>gets 1 key block at at time from some keyhosts, and the keyhosts
>don't accept completed keyblocks from the proxy anymore.
>
>	So, I am running my clients directly to the servers,
>which is working, but I am curious to as why the proxy
>is not working correctly anymore.
>
>	Chris

Chris,

I'm using the proxy server and it's working beautifully for me.  I'm
using build 135 under Windows 95.  I have been able to specify that it
retrieve more and fewer keys at a time successfully.  Do you have any
specific questions?  What's your OS?  Could you let us check out your
.INI file?

Jason A. Farque'

CDI
Worldwide suppliers of pipeline pig location & tracking equipment.
Product information available at http://www.pigging.com