[rc5] 64 bit Mips executable not working!

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Mon Jun 16 11:56:22 EDT 1997

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 16, 1997 at 11:37:48AM +0000, S Keunecke [M.ING E&E] wrote:
> >I have tried the 64 bit mips4 executable on our machines and it does
> >not work! It gives the following message:
> >rc5-56-client: Obtaining Key Mask from ``255.255.255.255:23''.

Remember that on some of the old clients they don't do dns lookup.  I'd
advise trying using the ip address of one of the servers.

I just remember getting this same error when the client doesn't do dns
lookup.

--Pete

Millihelen, adj:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.