[rc5] Host Stats

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:53:34 EDT 1997

Hello,
	I've got a question about the hosts stats page.  I've
been running the personal proxy and my machine has climbed up
the hosts page pretty high but unfortunately its listed by
IP address instead of name.  Now this is because of a reverse
DNS problem that should be fixed in the next day or two.  So
what I'm wondering is if when the machine starts resolving,
will the stats cgi see it as a new host, or will it recognize
that the address has changed to a name and I will continue on
where I'm at on the stats with the new name?

Thanks,

Dave
dhubbard at eng.usf.edu