[rc5] Personal PROXY ini settings, what they mean?

Brian J. Stewart bstewart at primary.net
Tue Jun 17 21:51:04 EDT 1997

Do to firewalls, filter, and other things I have had to setup a WIN32 proxy...

Can some please update the FTP's FAQ, or web page with EXACTLY what each
line does...

Most I can get from what has been published, but I'm still *UNCLEAR* as to
when the PROXY will send in its collected blocks??  Which stat says pile up
XX checked keys then notify the main servers???

If each line could have a brief blurb, and be put on the FTP it would solve
a lot of minor repetitive questions.

Thanks in advance.