[rc5] Idea for a avi/mov/mpeg promoting rc5...

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Wed Jun 18 18:14:39 EDT 1997

Fade in from black to an image of the cow, with the url to the page...

cross fade to a flyby of new york, helicopter flown.... as the words are
read by Barry White (or James Earl Jones)... Everytime a line is spoken,
switch back to image of flyby of new york.

"Give us your tired..."

brief image of a well yellowed computer, its platinum color stained from
years of its user's cigarette smoke..

"Your slow..."

brief image of an IBM Rs6'k powerstation 220, someone sitting at the
console, running Xwindows...

"Your Idle silicon, yearning to be used..."

Tight shot of Liquit nitrogen cooling a cpu, pull back to see a cray....

"The wretched encryption of the world's shore."

Image of the blue key in netscape when connected to a secure site, getting
smashed by an image of a cow.

As last line of poem is spoken, helicopter approaches Statue of Liberty
looking thing...

"The wretched encryption of the world's shore.  Send these, the
taskless, process-tost to us..."

Helicopter comes to a halt showing Statue of Liberty is instead a Cow,
holding a torch, and a book enscribed "RC5"...

"We lift our cow beside the golden key."

end with black screen, saying "Protect Your Privacy..."
			    "http://rc5.distributed.net"

--Pete

Just feeling creative today...

Millihelen, adj:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.