[rc5] OS/2 client!

Mario Gaucher mario.gaucher at writeme.com
Thu Jun 19 02:05:30 EDT 1997

Hi!

I'm new to RC5-56... and I want to know :

What is the difference between rc5-os2.exe, rc5-os2-bovine.exe and
rc5-os2-X86.exe?
Which client for Cyrix P150+?

When I start the RC5 client, PMINews (news reader for OS/2) seems to
"freeze"... I have to close the client when I want to use PMINews!
What can I do to resolve this problem?

* * * * *
Excuse my bad english... because most of the time, I'm writing
in french!
- - - - -
 OS/2: What Windows will NEVER BE!

Mario Gaucher  [TeamOS/2 Member]  |  For my PGP key,
Drummondville, Quebec, Canada     |  insert "Demande PGP Mario"
http://www.drummond.com/os2/      |  in the subject of your message

 -- I don't support any Unsolicited Mass Email or USENET Posting.
 -- cyberpromo.com, answerme.com, savetrees.com, etc. are operated by
 -- Sanford Wallace of the Junk FAX bill fame.. his sites are a major
 -- source of email UMM either directly or via relay.
 -- TraceRoute shows his provider is AGIS.NET
 -- Use this sig if you want this "SPAM" stopped.