[rc5] OS/2 client!

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Thu Jun 19 01:33:47 EDT 1997

On Thu, 19 Jun 97 01:05:30 -0400, Mario Gaucher wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'm new to RC5-56... and I want to know :
>
>What is the difference between rc5-os2.exe, rc5-os2-bovine.exe and
>rc5-os2-X86.exe?
>Which client for Cyrix P150+?

Use the "new" client.  The old x86 ones sucked, and the other one is a
little slower than the "new" one.  There will be an even better one out
soon.

>When I start the RC5 client, PMINews (news reader for OS/2) seems to
>"freeze"... I have to close the client when I want to use PMINews!
>What can I do to resolve this problem?

Run the new client with the -o 1 command line option.

And join Team Warped!

http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!