[rc5] OS/2 client!

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary devbahn at geocities.com
Wed Jun 18 23:39:59 EDT 1997

On Thu, 19 Jun 97 01:05:30 -0400, Mario Gaucher wrote:

>When I start the RC5 client, PMINews (news reader for OS/2) seems to
>"freeze"... I have to close the client when I want to use PMINews!
>What can I do to resolve this problem?

I noticed this as well with the DES Challenge client, it's not the
client, it's PMINews. I spent 2 hours on the phone with StarDock's tech
support, they say they will have a fix for it very soon. I use
ProNews/2 now, no effect, even with -o 0. Good luck, hope this helps.

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/*          E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd           */
/*               Death To The Mass Mailers!               */
/*          DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary          */
/*                qrionua at trbpvgvrf.pbz                   */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/  */
/*       DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary        */
/*             qrionua-tnzrf at trbpvgvrf.pbz                */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/  */