[rc5] RC5 Status page..

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Thu Jun 19 00:41:29 EDT 1997

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:34:39 -0400, Matt Smith wrote:

>I was wondering if it would be possible to make the single-user stats page reload like every 10-15 mins or something.  I like to keep a browser up on this to see how I'm doing and it would be nice if it would reload appropriately.

  You can do this with a bit of javascript, but the thing is since it has
that huge table full of links, that would mean having to scroll down every
time it refreshed. It's easily done with javascript thou... I just need to
look it up. Bug me after next week :) (finals) and I'll put it together.
:)

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com