[rc5] OS/2 Client -o broken?

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary devbahn at geocities.com
Thu Jun 19 00:53:19 EDT 1997

Greetings,

Just settling in after months of DES cracking, and was noticing the
client suddenly started bailing out when I was trying to bump up the -o
number after work today (The machines are at work). If I raise the -o
number (usually 1) above 1 (2, 3, or 4), it aborts with "os2class:
Error 0" everytime. Any ideas,as I'd really like to crunch a little
harder at night if I can. Thanks.

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/*          E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd           */
/*               Death To The Mass Mailers!               */
/*          DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary          */
/*                qrionua at trbpvgvrf.pbz                   */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/  */
/*       DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary        */
/*             qrionua-tnzrf at trbpvgvrf.pbz                */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/  */