[rc5] RC5 Site problems?

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary devbahn at geocities.com
Thu Jun 19 01:01:47 EDT 1997

Is it just me, or are there problems with the RC5 site? I tried to
check the stats page, I keep getting "Document contains no data!"
errors in NetScrape/2. Also, the "Various RC5 Client Speed comparisons
(non inclusive)" site, http://www.bofh.com/rc5speed.html, doesn't
appear to exist, as it never allows me to connect. Any ideas?

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/*          E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd           */
/*               Death To The Mass Mailers!               */
/*          DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary          */
/*                qrionua at trbpvgvrf.pbz                   */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/  */
/*       DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary        */
/*             qrionua-tnzrf at trbpvgvrf.pbz                */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/  */