[rc5] DOD For OS/2

Andrew Glazebrook andgla at hna.com.au
Thu Jun 19 17:11:38 EDT 1997

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 16:30:41 -0700 (PDT), Oscar Chang wrote:

>  Well for those of you running the OS/2 client, I've just RTFM-ed the
>documentation for a PPP dialer called In-Joy. It has the ability to
>Dial-on-demand (without user intervention). So when the rc5 client needs a
>new key it'll try get get one, and if it's off line, in-joy will dial in
>pretty seamlessly. It even works for dynamic IP. You can grab the program
>at http://www.fx.dk
>  Of course this will be less of a problem when the new client come out
>and it's ability to grab 20 keys at a time, but for now... :)

	I attempted to use it for DoD in combination with a linux personal key
server, but for some reason the clients connecting to the keyserver kept
setting it off somehow (though I don't think it happens every time,
perhaps it is a fault with clients). But for a single client it should
certainly fine.
===== Korig / Andrew / The Chancellor =====
E-Mail: andgla at hna.com.au
WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8217
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
No Christ, No Life. Know Christ, Know Life.