[rc5] Digital Unix (OSF/1) client.

Subir Grewal subir at crl.com
Thu Jun 19 07:58:24 EDT 1997

Hi,

Like some of the others, I'm coming to the RC5 effort after DES.  I
downloadded athe client at:

	ftp://ftp.distributed.net/pub/rc5/client-osf1-alpha

but was a little concerned because it wasn't listed on the web pages.
I've been running it since late yesterday evening, and it seems to be
moving along merrily (about 65K keys per second on my older Alpha).  I
just wanted to check to make sure the client I was using was fine, and not
a beta I wasn't supposed to use.

hostmaster at trill-home.com + Lynx 2.7.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
Ogden's Law:
	The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch
	up.