[rc5] RC5 Status page..

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Jun 19 10:12:03 EDT 1997

Oscar Chang wrote:

>   You can do this with a bit of javascript, but the thing is since it
> has
> that huge table full of links, that would mean having to scroll down
> every
> time it refreshed. It's easily done with javascript thou... I just need
> look it up. Bug me after next week :) (finals) and I'll put it together.
> :)

No need to use anything as drastic as JavaScript; the header section
simply put the line

where 900 is the time you want between refreshes in seconds (here 900 s =
15 m) and index.html is the URL you'd like to reload.

       Erik Max Francis, &tSftDotIotE / email / max at alcyone.com
                     Alcyone Systems /   web / http://www.alcyone.com/max/
San Jose, California, United States /  icbm / 37 20 07 N  121 53 38 W
                                   \
     "Covenants without the sword / are but words."
                                 / Camden