[rc5] rc5 page

Stuart Stock stuart at gundaker.com
Thu Jun 19 15:05:46 EDT 1997

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Don Pushies wrote:

> I'm trooping over from the Deschall effort. (NEXT!)

me too (bringing a dual PPro-150, 25 P-166's, 2 P-133's, and 9 P-90's as
soon as I get the working Bovine BSDI client (mark please hurry! ;) )

> I'm not resolving DNS for <http://rc5.distributed.net/>

  I'm resolving it, but can't access it.  Looks like it's down (getting
connection refused messages).  It was working yesterday, but I keep
getting "Document Contains no Data" messages from Netscape when I try and
look at any of the stats.  Anyone else have this problem?

stuart

Stuart Stock                                   stuart at gundaker.com
Systems/Security Administrator                 http://www.gundaker.com
Gundaker Realtors                              "If Windows is the answer,
                                                it was a stupid question."