[rc5] rc5 page

Christopher Bibbs chrisbib at umd.umich.edu
Thu Jun 19 16:45:19 EDT 1997

> > I'm trooping over from the Deschall effort. (NEXT!)
>
> me too (bringing a dual PPro-150, 25 P-166's, 2 P-133's, and 9 P-90's as
> soon as I get the working Bovine BSDI client (mark please hurry! ;) )

Guess its time I get my butt (and 15+ machines) on over.
Nice client.  Maybe we'll pause before making suggestion.
(Nah!)

> > I'm not resolving DNS for <http://rc5.distributed.net/>
>
>   I'm resolving it, but can't access it.  Looks like it's down (getting
> connection refused messages).  It was working yesterday, but I keep
> getting "Document Contains no Data" messages from Netscape when I try and
> look at any of the stats.  Anyone else have this problem?

I can resolve it, but not access it.  Damn!

--
Christopher Bibbs  |  "Do not disrupt my carefully controlled pattern of hype or
chrisbib at umich.edu |   YOU WILL BE PUT IN A BOX WITH BILL GATES AND SHAKEN."